CUSTOM-MADE metal parts
WE ARE A COMPANY THAT PROVIDES INTEGRAL SERVICES TO THE METALLURGICAL INDUSTRY, WE ARE DEDICATED TO THE MANUFACTURE AND FINISHING OF METAL PARTS (INVESTMENT CASTING).
WE HAVE 40 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE FOUNDRY MARKET.
WE ARE YOUR BEST CHOICE!
GET TO KNOW US
Nos especializamos en la manufactura industrial de piezas metálicas usando el proceso de fundición de precisión o fundición a la cera perdida.
(Learn more about MetalCast in the following video, click on the image)
Since 1981 Metalcast has been creating parts with our induction moulding and casting system. Our customers and business partners obtain benefits with custom-made pieces, in stainless steel and other special alloys, with certified quality and years of experience in the domestic and international industry.
We process metal parts in any ferrous, non-ferrous or special alloy that is not reactive to the environment and does not have a melting point above 1,700 degrees C
We participate in projects in which required pieces are up to 25 kg/55 lb and/or a length of 50 cm/20 inch
- We beat the price of any mexican national competition.
- We offer shorter delivery times to less than 20 days.
- ISO 9000 certified quality control and management for 20 years
- We serve our RFQ in less than 24 hours.
- We have a lifetime guarantee for our manufactured parts against manufacturing defects.
CASTING A LA CERA PERDIDA
- Aceros al carbono
- Aceros de media aleación
- Aceros grado herramienta
- Aceros inoxidables
- Aleaión 20
- Cromo / Cobalto
MetalCast as a producer of custom-made metal parts, produced by the technique of investment casting, we can participate in projects of parts with very different characteristics.
Contact our team to identify the elements necessary for your custom metal parts production project to have the characteristics you are looking for in your company.
FOCUS ON CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
Our processes as a whole have the versatility, accuracy and re productivity necessary so the final product can exceed the specifications required for thees reasons:
- We can work with close tolerances
- Our products have an excellent aesthetic appearance
- We have freedom in the design of the model
- We have the highest quality standards
- We certify each of our deliveries
- We have a focus on customer satisfaction
MetalCast has the ability to integrate different production processes so that the customer can have a final product with the required specifications and low cost.
- Internally we have the experience to determine the limitations and advantages of each process, and to be able to design the process of each manufacture more efficiently and effectively.
- So we can deliver a final product with the required specifications at a lower cost and in a shorter time.
The cast product leaves with minimal variations against the design of the final product, for which the machining process that has to be done to the piece is minimal.
- We avoid machining or heat treatment steps and operations.
- We have the possibility of obtaining screw threads and drill holes with closed tolerances from casting.
- We eliminate welded assembly steps and joints
- It has a very good surface finish from casting.
- Its roughness from casting is minimal.
- Possibility to use different ferrous, non ferrous and special alloys
- Repeatability of models with minimal dimensional variations
- The limitation by output angles is minimal.
We integrate the quality policy in which
- We respond to your RFQ in less than 48 hours.
- If you have a complaint, we will respond to it within 48 hours and an email will be sent to you with the resolution and the action plan that was determined.
1 - FABRICACIÓN DE MOLDES
2 - INYECCIÓN DE CERA
3 - ARMADO DE ÁRBOL
4 - CERÁMICOS
5 - AUTOCLAVE
6 - FUNDICIÓN
7 - ACABADO
8 - MAQUINADO
9 - TRATAMIENTO SUPERFICIAL
10 - CALIDAD
Industrial Park Puebla 2000, Heroica Puebla de Zaragoza, Pue.
Mon - Tue 08:00 - 17:30
Sat 08:00 - 12:00 Hrs.
+52 (01 222) 282 63 52
+52 (01 222) 282 63 49
+52 (01 222) 282 65 33
+52 (01 222) 297 63 81
+52 (01 222) 297 63 80
Human Resources Extension
Extension for more information